Heritage Workshop Butcher Block Island – Convenient and comfortable prepping
The Butcher block islands are a brilliant choice for professional chefs, home cooks and to anyone who wants to give their kitchen a rustic and warm look.
Many chefs especially sushi chefs prefer a butcher-block island because the wood surface is resistant to scratches and does not blunt knives. Another advantage of a butcher block island is that the food can be cut and rolled on the same surface.
The Heritage workshop butcher Block Island or is a great feature in any kitchen. These Butcher block islands are made out of solid strips of hardwood bonded together to produce a solid surface. Maple is the most favoured wood, but mahogany and walnut are also trendy choices.
Features of the Heritage Workshop Butcher Block Island
- Designed and developed by master craftsmen, The Heritage workshop butcher Block Island is made from the best quality Mahogany, walnut and wormy maple.
- These butcher block islands, handcrafted in Utah, are functional and enhance the decor of any kitchen.
- The Heritage workshop butcher Block Island comes in stylish designs and sizes which fit into any space.
- Made in the USA. The wood used for manufacturing them are FSC certified.
- It has a 4'' Thick end-grain work surface
- Available in 8 base colours
- No wheels attached
- The Heritage workshop butcher Block Island has a smooth finish which helps to prevent damage to the block while chopping.
- You can cut anything from vegetables to meats on its surface without worrying about ruining its surface and you can also easily clean the Heritage workshop butcher Block Island with the usual household cleaning products.
Advantages of the Heritage workshop butcher Block Island
- The Heritage workshop butcher Block Island adds a rustic and vintage look to your kitchen.
- Since the Heritage workshop butcher Block Island is made using end grain, it is resistant to cuts and bruises and is can also restore its look over time, because the thickness of the fibres will bring them back into place.
- This durable butcher Block Island is easy to maintain, and never goes out of vogue. With routine cleaning, drying and oiling your John Boos Butcher block table will stay durable for a very long time.
If you are looking for the Heritage workshop butcher Block Island, please check out the product on our website and get the best deals on them.
Share this post