Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Knives – An overview
Zwilling Knives have a reputation of being the best in the market. Their new line of Zwilling Pro knives are one of the most user-friendly knives you will get your hands on. The Zwilling Pro knives are a result of Zwilling’s 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. These knives will feel like an extension of your hand and you can slice, chop and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue. With its contoured ergonomic handle, you will be at easy while using the product. The knife’s designer – Matteo Thun observed how professional chef’s held the knife and designed the knife so as to give maximum comfort while using the knife. A special arched bolster promotes the perfect thumb grip, thus helping you to use the knife with the least effort.
The Zwilling Pro knives comes in 8” and 10” blades with a 5 ½” long handle. The knives are lightweight and weighs about 10 oz., making them more useful in the chef’s kitchen. Some characteristics of Zwilling Pro Knives:
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Each knife is fitted with an ergonomic classic riveted handle that enhances the beauty and comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s own Sigma forge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. This design characteristic also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
Zwilling Pro knives offer pure comfort, precise handling, beauty & function. Each knife focuses on form and function and designer Matteo Thun made the knives keeping European and Japanese cutting techniques in mind. Each Zwilling Pro knife comes with a lifetime warranty.
Share this post