Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer Stainless Damascus Knife Block Set
Zwilling J.A. Henckels is proud to partner with "The Master of the Blade" Bob Kramer. Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer Stainless Damascus knives use traditional craftsmanship by skilled Japanese artisans. The blade features a super-premium steel with a fine grain structure SG2 core for an ultimate sharp edge. The core is clad on each side with 50 alternating layers of nickel and Damascus stainless steel making this a 101-layer blade with a deep-etched chevron pattern. The blades are hand finished using a traditional honbazuke honing technique and sharpened twice on whetstones with custom grits, followed by mirror polishing on a leather wheel. The blade is then cryogenically hardened, rapidly cooled, and then tempered twice to maximize durability with a blade angle honed to 15° on each side. The full tang tapered, triple-riveted, linen micarta handle is able to withstand extreme temperatures while resisting wear after use.
*Features a signature center pin handcrafted by Bob himself. Made in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The compeitior must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We Also Recommend