Chroma Haiku Kurouchi Tosa - Ko-Yanagi (Sashimi) Knife - B05
|Hand forged by skilled craftsmen, left raw and unpolished, while only the cutting edge glitters metallically|
|Features a stainless steel bolster and Mekugi pin with a glazed black magnolia hardwood handle|
|Designed for slicing sashimi or raw fish and soft meat|
|Hand washing recommended with warm soapy water|
|Made in Japan|
Constructed of extremely hard, blue AOKO Steel in the center, finished with protective layers of strong wrought iron.
The Chroma Haiku Kurouchi Ko-Yanagi Knife is used to prepare sashimi and slicing raw fish, as well as large cuts of meat without bones. The Chroma Haiku Kurouchi series is translated from the Japanese word "Kurouchi" known as "black forged". Made in Tosa, a region of Southern Japan, well known for its long tradition of cutlery, also for its rugged, wild and furrowed landscape, which is reflected in the Kurouchi blade. The blade get it's appearance from a layer of oxides that naturally form on the surface of the metal during forging, hardening, and tempering process. The blade is then left unpolished, giving it a characteristic look, with corrosion resistance. The blade core is of AOKO blue edge steel, supported on both sides by strong wrought iron. The blade is firmly secured by a glazed black magnolia hardwood handle, secured with a stainless steel bolster and Mekugi pin. Made in Japan.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The compeitior must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We Also Recommend